Thursday, September 11, 2008

I'm Outta' Here!!!!!


Well, kids...I'm off to the Bahamas. Despite the threat of hurricanes and tropical storms, I'm venturing into international waters and destined for paradise. ;-)

I've never been so desperate to get away. Growing up, my family traveled so much...we've been to almost all the states. I'm SO thankful for parents who wanted us to see the world. Since graduating high school, I've been tons of places...Salt Lake City, New York, Israel, Washington D.C., New Mexico, Florida, etc. However, every trip has been either for business or with a student Ministry. I Loved every trip and each one taught me something new. But...they weren't true vacations.

So, yeah...I'm gettin' outta' here!!!!! I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store this weekend!!!!! I'll be sure to write a great big blog about it when I return!!!!!

Say a Prayer for safety and good weather!!!!! ;-)

No comments: